Professional Botanicals Eq-Balance, Natural Herbal Vegan Vertigo Motion Sickness Nausea Relief - 90 Veg Capsules
Free Shipping Included! Professional Botanicals Eq-Balance, Natural Herbal Vegan Vertigo Motion Sickness Nausea Relief - 90 Veg Capsules by Professional Botanicals at Oasis of Health. MPN: INVRTNSSPPRT90. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Does the thought of flying make you queasy? Is it hard to enjoy rides at an amusement park because you're sure you'll get sick afterwards? Let's face it, not all of us have iron stomachs. Nausea, vertigo and dizziness, including motion and morning sickness can be regular occurrences. These ailments can be caused by inert motion, food poisoning, stomach irritation and gastrointestinal inflammation, to name a few. Derived from a formula used in China for more than 2,000 years, InVert combines trus
Product Description & Reviews
Does the thought of flying make you queasy? Is it hard to enjoy rides at an amusement park because you're sure you'll get sick afterwards? Let's face it, not all of us have iron stomachs. Nausea, vertigo and dizziness, including motion and morning sickness can be regular occurrences. These ailments can be caused by inert motion, food poisoning, stomach irritation and gastrointestinal inflammation, to name a few. Derived from a formula used in China for more than 2,000 years, InVert combines trusted and gentle herbs that work synergistically to soothe the stomach, decrease phlegm and support symptoms of nausea. This formula is especially helpful if taken about two weeks before a cruise or trip, and also if it's taken as soon as pregnancy is confirmed, as it supports the body in reducing symptoms of dizziness and vertigo. Before you head out on your next big adventure, be sure to toss some InVert in your bag.
Features & Highlights
- NAUSEA AND MOTION SICKNESS SUPPORT: Derived from an ancient Chinese formula used for more than 2,000 years, InVert combines age-old wisdom with research and technology keyed for easing motion discomfort and associated nausea.
- VERIGO RELIEF: InVert contains herbs that work to stabilize and calm Motion discomfort, lightheadedness or wooziness.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED SPECIALIZED FORMULA: Inside our all-natural InVert formula, you'll find herbs like Pinellia Root and Ginger Root, which support your body without the negative side effects that come from using products with harmful or toxic ingredients. Basically, we don't create products that we wouldn't be proud to use ourselves.
- DOCTOR DESIGNED & TESTED FORMULATION OVER 38 YEARS: Here at Professional Botanicals, we're committed to offering high value, quality products. That's why we don't use fillers, and triple-test our formulas to ensure we provide the purest, most effective supplements on the market.
- HIGHEST QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS & FDA INSPECTED FACILITY: Triple-tested by independent labs for purity of each ingredient. No fillers. GMP, NSF, Non G.M.O., Gluten Free & *Vegan.
Motion Sickness & Nausea
Health and Beauty
2.75 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches
Have questions about this item (INVRTNSSPPRT90), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Professional Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Premier Bundle, ean: 0638170216770,
Pink Stork Premier BundleWe've improved our Premier Bundle! This bundle is our premier package with the top pregnancy products you love. Enjoy our Total Prenatal, Gut Health, Pro, Mist, Morning Sickness Sweets, Sleep Tea, and 3rd/4th Trimester Tea.Mo...
mpn: PPAX1308370, ean: 0665638000039,
For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 4 Retail PackageProduct of Divertigo. Pack of 4.
mpn: B00TXP420000, ean: 0772195008665,
Immediate Relief! Works as soon as you put it on. No Drugs, No Side Effects. Suitable for both adults, children and pregnant women.
What is Vertigo?- A type of dizziness in which a patient inappropriately experiences the perception of motion due to a dysfunction in their vestibular system. Vertigo is often associated with nausea, vomiting and balance issues that can result in dif...