+MD 4 Pack Men's Extra Wide Non-Binding Diabetic and Circulatory Bamboo Over The Knee Socks with Cushioned Sole 4White13-15 by +MD at Oasis of Health. MPN: MD17179-4White13-15. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MD's Diabetic Socks are non-binding and soft-Stretch top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for the ultimate comfort and fit. Comfortable cushioning throughout you with extra softness and protection for all day comfort wherever you go.The ultra smooth Invisiseam toe seam provides all-day comfort. The non-irritating invisible seam is perfect for those with sensitive skin.Material: 87% Bamboo,10% Nylon, 2% Spandex,1% Polyester.. NON-BINDING and CIRCULATORY: Non-binding and
Product Description & Reviews
MD's Diabetic Socks are non-binding and soft-Stretch top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for the ultimate comfort and fit. Comfortable cushioning throughout you with extra softness and protection for all day comfort wherever you go.The ultra smooth Invisiseam toe seam provides all-day comfort. The non-irritating invisible seam is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Features & Highlights
- Material: 87% Bamboo,10% Nylon, 2% Spandex,1% Polyester.
- NON-BINDING and CIRCULATORY: Non-binding and soft-stretch top gently conforms to your feet without restricting circulation for ultimate comfort and optimal fit, allowing blood circulation to occur more easily. Extra wide cuff leaves no mark on your leg, yet stay up well without slipping off. T he socks suits for anyone who want a more comfortable feel, people with circulatory issues, especially for diabetes individuals' sensitive feet.
- PROTECTIVE, ODOR-RESISTANT and MOISTURE-WICKING: Fabric made from bamboo fiber is extremely soft, helping in reducing rough abrasion and shear forces on skin. Rayon from bamboo can naturally protect from infection and offers more moisture wicking ability than cotton. Bamboo material can wick away sweat, deliver more breathability and promote dry feet to protect you from infection.
- CUSHIONED SOLE and HIDDEN SEAM TOE: Extra padding at bottom, toe and heel can aid in moisture-wicking, minimizing sensitivity and irritations, relieving aches, protecting from injury as well as providing comfort. Smooth no-irritation seam toe can protect from friction rubs, blisters and ulcers.
- Washing tips: Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. Comparing to the cotton socks, bamboo socks look smaller but they are super stretchable.The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.
Health and Beauty
6.8 x 2 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item (MD17179-4White13-15), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by +MD, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 00850005489283, ean: 0850005489283,
Florida's Best Diabetic Foot Pain? is a combination of essential oils including Peppermint, Rosemary and Tea Tree. A daily massage with this cream will prevent dryness, and keep the feet soft and smooth while fighting Diabetic foot pain.All Natural E...
mpn: 644W105, ean: 0614415211076,
Orthofeet Shreveport doctor recommended men's shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step, enhance ...
The Refresh is a stylish, super-lightweight women's athletic shoe that helps provide superior comfort and support for women who suffer from painful or sensitive feet. Designed with breathable material and a unique arch stabilizer, this athletic shoe ...
mpn: 79-81517, ean: 3401060638467,
Impax Grid tri-laminate insole is designed to help redistribute load away from ulcers by simply removing Impax foam blocks.Squared toe box and wide foot bed leave ample room for dressing. Removable reinforced toe cover protects from external aggressi...