SIGVARIS Men's & Women's 401 Athletic Recovery Calf High Socks 15-20mmHg
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the SIGVARIS Men's & Women's 401 Athletic Recovery Calf High Socks 15-20mmHg by Sigvaris at Oasis of Health. MPN: 401CL00. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. As the global leader in graduated compression therapy, SIGVARIS creates truly superior sports products featuring true graduated compression for athletes and active people. How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems? As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the
Product Description & Reviews
A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. As the global leader in graduated compression therapy, SIGVARIS creates truly superior sports products featuring true graduated compression for athletes and active people. How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems? As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the veins aid in moving blood toward the heart. The external graduated compression of SIGVARIS socks and stockings act as a layer of muscle by gently squeezing the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close. The cavity of the vein is reduced, thereby restoring blood flow to a normal state and aiding overall circulation. To be most effective, the socks or stockings should be put on at the start of your day and removed before you go to bed. Wearing SIGVARIS graduated compression socks or stockings is vital for the prevention and treatment of varicose veins and other circulatory problems. About SIGVARIS: The Swiss company SIGVARIS, 100% family-owned since it was founded, is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments and celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2014. The company was established in 1864 in Winterthur. For about 100 years, SIGVARIS produced "rubber-elastic textiles", which it sold both in Switzerland and abroad. With over 8 million pairs of stockings created in 2015, The Swiss Group SIGVARIS has its headquarters in Switzerland and is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments. It employs over 1,500 people and has its own production plants in Switzerland, France, Poland, the US and Brazil. SIGVARIS pursues an international growth strategy on the solid foundation of more than 150 years of success.
Features & Highlights
- TOP QUALITY: The fibers in the Athletic Recovery Sock are innovative in the sense that they enhance performance and durability. We use high-filament synthetics and channeled polyesters blended with cotton which wick away moisture.
- HIGH STANDARDS: All Sigvaris products are listed as Class 1(general edema) and Class 2(blood flow) with the FDA. Along with being ISO(International Organization for Standardization) certified, this proves that our products truly benefit customers.
- ORIGIN: Born in Switzerland. Made in the USA. People buy and wear compression garments for the prevention and treatment of certain issues, such as leg comfort and prevention of DVT during long-distance travel and the treatment of leg swelling and vein issues.
- SIZING: Our knitting machines regulate stitch length and yarn tension while shaping the fabric to a leg model for the best fit. The compression level of these socks is 15-20mmHg, which was crafted with the most precise sizing chart in the industry.
- MATERIALS MATTER: Every single one of our products is made of natural and synthetic fibers and contains no animal products. Made of 67% drirelease Polyester (57% Polyester, 10% Cotton), 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex; Latex-Free, Sigvaris makes products that are effective, durable, and of the highest quality.
0.98 x 4.65 x 9.33 inches
4.8 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (401CL00), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sigvaris, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 8119gl, ean: 0019962249662,
Therapeutic Alpaca Socks - Mid-Calf - Diabetic, Neuropathy, Large Calf Socks Have Cold Feet? Want to Feel Better? Great for everyone, including those looking for a warm and exceptionally soft sock with less restrictive ribbing around the ankle to h...
mpn: 410XXW110, ean: 0614415011140,
Orthofeet Avery Island doctor recommended men's casual shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step,...
mpn: 6FODCS00236XL, ean: 8710871481915,
Forcool Moisture Wicking Cotton Crew Diabetic Socks with Seamless Toe and Non-Binding Top for Men and WomenOur men's women's diabetic socks are perfect for diabetic feet and edema feet caused by circulatory problems. These high performance crew cotto...
mpn: SOCK3E1XL, ean: 0614415802243,
BioSoft(TM) Padded Sole Bamboo socks for women and men by Orthofeet feature non-constrictive, seam-free design, excellent moisture wicking system, and soft cushioning interior that offer unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for ...