Wrist Ice Pack Wrap by TheraPAQ: Hand Support Brace with Reusable Gel Pack - Hot & Cold Therapy Relief from Carpal Tunnel Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Injuries, Swelling, Bruises & Sprains
Wrist Ice Pack Wrap by TheraPAQ: Hand Support Brace with Reusable Gel Pack - Hot & Cold Therapy Relief from Carpal Tunnel Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Injuries, Swelling, Bruises & Sprains by TheraPAQ at Oasis of Health. MPN: TP-Wrist-Hot-Cold-Pack-Wrap-017. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TheraPAQ Presets You With The Best Solution To Your Wrist Problem! Have you injured your wrist while playing sports or working? Has your wrist been in pain for too many days now? Do you want to help your wrist recover without taking medicines and visiting expensive doctors? TheraPAQ has designed this wrist wrap with the gel pack for hot and cold therapy and support throughout the day! Wrap the wrist compression brace around your wrist and let the iced or heated gel pack work its magic! Wear it r
Product Description & Reviews
TheraPAQ Presets You With The Best Solution To Your Wrist Problem! Have you injured your wrist while playing sports or working? Has your wrist been in pain for too many days now? Do you want to help your wrist recover without taking medicines and visiting expensive doctors? TheraPAQ has designed this wrist wrap with the gel pack for hot and cold therapy and support throughout the day! Wrap the wrist compression brace around your wrist and let the iced or heated gel pack work its magic! Wear it regularly and your pain will go away, while your wrist will be able to move again! There's Nothing The Wrist Ice Pack Wrap Can't Fix! The wrist compression brace with the ice pack can help you deal with any problem that your wrist might have: Carpal Tunnel Symptoms Rheumatoid Arthritis Osteoarthritis Tendinitis Bursitis Injuries Post-Surgery Pain Repetitive Motion Syndrome Swelling Inflammation Bruises Sprains So adjust the wrist ice back brace to your hand and let the heat, cold and compression fix your problem and release your pain. OUR GUARANTEE With TheraPAQ, you're taking on absolutely no risk. Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee. If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price - anytime! So don't hold back any longer! Click The "Add to Cart" Button NOW!
Features & Highlights
- ☑️ YOU'LL BE ABLE TO USE YOUR HAND AGAIN: Have you been unable to write, play or do the house chores because of your strained wrist? The TheraPAQ ice pack wrist support brace will help your injured wrist recover in the most natural way possible. Say goodbye to your carpal tunnel pain, rheumatoid arthritis, swelling, bruises, sprains and tendinitis. The wrist compression sleeve with the gel ice pack will stop the pain and heal your hand fast and without the use of medicines!
- ☑️ FREEZE THE GEL PACK OR MICROWAVE IT: What makes your injured wrist feel better, heat or ice? The gel pack wrist wrap gives you the opportunity to apply both hot and cold therapy in your pained hand. All you have to do is freeze or microwave the gel pack and then you will be ready for cold and hot wrist injury treatment respectively. Both wrist therapies are beneficial, since they will both release the pain and facilitate the healing process. So it's up to you!
- ☑️ A HUG FOR YOUR PAINED WRIST: The super-soft and flexible compression wrist wrap will feel like a warm - or cold - hug around your wrist! You can easily adjust the strap of the wrist brace to make it as tight as you want, so that the gel therapy pack touches the entire inflamed area. The wrist support brace is incredibly comfortable and it won't impede your movements, nor will it slide on your forearm. So wear it daily at home or even when you leave the house!
- ☑️ USE THE TWO PIECES TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY: The compression wrist wrap and the cooling gel ice pack are two separate pieces that you wear together for the best and fastest results! However, you can also use the two pieces separately. The wrist wrap can work as a support brace on its own. As for the gel pack, you can freeze it or microwave it and use on any area of your body you want. So put it on your shoulder, arm, leg, back or stomach!
- ☑️ ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND knowing that we have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price - anytime! IDEAL GIFTS for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day or Christmas.
Health and Beauty
4.6 x 1.7 x 4.8 inches
Have questions about this item (TP-Wrist-Hot-Cold-Pack-Wrap-017), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TheraPAQ, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
New and Improved Instant Ice Pack with Cold Control Layer One side is cooler than the other. A built-in foam insulating layer designed for comfortable handling and longer cooling relief. - READY TO USE - EASY TO ACTIVATE - DIRECT TO SKIN - NO TOWEL...
mpn: GP23-24, ean: 0811100017450,
This set of NatraCure Extra Gel Packs is specifically made to work with all sizes of our Cold Therapy Socks. They help provide fast relief for sore, aching or hot feet. The freezable, full-foot-length gel pack is designed to sit below each foot. For ...
mpn: wb, ean: 0769700956429,
Koo-Care Ice Pack & Wrap, A must-have for pain relief and injury treatment. The differences between Koo-Care and common similar items: ● More gel included. Each pack weighs 1.1 lb, much more than some similar items, keeps cold longer. ● Compatibl...
mpn: 900120, ean: 0735810259446,
Looking for the best gel cold pack? Then Look No Further! The Thrive Brand gel cold pack is the ideal cold pack for most common injuries and is useful in multiple settings, including: homes, offices, sports facilities, workplaces and schools. What...